Why should I sign an agreement with just one REALTOR®??When you're looking to purchase or sell your property, would you prefer to be a client or a customer?A customer has no dedication to the
Why In The Heck????
Dated: November 27 2021
Why should I sign an agreement with just one REALTOR®??
When you're looking to purchase or sell your property, would you prefer to be a client or a customer?
- A customer has no dedication to the agent and vice versa. A client gets all the attention over a customer because they deserve more after all right??
Do you want your private information private??
- As a client we are bound as a licensed REALTOR® in our fiduciary responsiblities to keep everything private unless it is unethical to do so.
You say you want the best didn't you??
- The best agents will require a buyer rep form to be signed to create an agency(promise) between both parties to provide each other with integrity and honesty with complete dedication towards each other.
Texas agency standards say what???
- Bet you didn't know that Texas REALTORS® always represent someone..if there is no buyer rep form signed then the agent represents the SELLER be default and none of your info is privilaged. It could actually be used against you as leverage...
You have more questions you say???
- Please ask!! I am only here to help those people who would like some help. I do not hound you..and will not hound you. There's no time for that nonsense!
As an Army Veteran of the 1st Cavalry Division I’m trained to give 110% effort in everything that I do. I believe in offering an extraordinary level of service through responsive communication,....